Have A Panel That Has An Installer Lockout?
We are fully equipped to unlock & reset most panels. These include: Acron, Ademco, ADT, Apex, AT&T, Brinks, C&K, Caddx, Chubb, Detection Systems, DMP, DSC, Electronics Line, FBI, Fire-Lite, First Alert, Honeywell, ITI, Linear, Moose, Morse, Napco, Optex, Paradox, Protection One, Radionics, SecurityLink, Sentrol, Scantronics, Silent Knight, Sonitrol, Visonic, Westinghouse, plus many others...
TRADE INS WELCOME!
By popular demand, we now accept any and all unwanted working boards & keypads as credit towards unlocking any board, or download services. There are no limits set at this time. There will be NO CHARGE on return shipping for all trade ins. Recycling those unwanted boards & keypads is good for the environment."
Please Note: The price schedule below reflects a standard unlock service of all panels. Some panels WILL NOT be reset back to factory defaults. We will place the default installer code, and erase the downloading lockout access codes in the panel. We will then test to see if the installer code works. No further programming actions will be taken. All panels will also be secretly marked & tagged to insure that it has been unlocked by one of our trained technicians. Under no circumstances will any installer codes, or download access codes contained within locked out panels be given out whatsoever. No exceptions!
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR CUSTOMERS BOARDS, LEAVING THEM UNPROTECTED!
If you have any further questions, please contact me with your needs.
Panel Unlocking Services
||Method Of Payment|
|1 to 4 Panels||$20 each (INCLUDES SHIPPING)||Prepaid Only|
|5 to 9 Panels||$15 each (FREE SHIPPING)||Prepaid Only|
|10+ Panels||$12.50 each (FREE SHIPPING)||Prepaid Only|
|Distributor Pricing||$10.00 each (Minimun 10 Panels & Free Shipping)||Prepaid Only|
- Normal turnaround time is 5-10 business days.
- We gladly accept paypal, check or money order.
- Please ship your board & make all checks & money orders payable in USD to:
8002 Cornwall Lane,
Tampa, FL 33615-4604 USA
DISCLAIMER: Since the panel your are sending in cannot be properly tested at your end, we cannot guarantee that it will work after the panel has been unlocked. If we are successful in unlocking the panel, and find that the panel itself is not functional, there will be no charge for the unlocking procedure. You would only be charged for return shipping.
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: We receive many panels every day and these simple steps below will help insure that your panel is safeguarded against possible rough handling by the shipping company and handled efficiently once we receive your panel.
- On a piece of paper or company letterhead, make sure you include your name, return address, and phone numbers, in case we need to speak to you.
- Make sure all screws terminals are hand tight. Loose screws generally fall off during shipping.
- Please use at least a 1/2” air gap between the panel and the outer box wall with bubble wrap, newspaper or packing peanuts.
- Pack your panel properly. DO NOT send us loose, unprotected boards. Wrap each board using an antistatic bag, newspaper, shipping envelopes, bubble wrap, tyvek bags, shopping bags...whatever you have available.
- We practice responsible recycling. Most times we will send your panel back in the original box and packing materials you shipped it to us in. If we feel your box is either too big, damaged, or is wasting valuable recycling resources, we will repack it at our discretion. We have had boxes shipped back and forth several dozen times before shredding it and using it as packing material.